When you partner with LearnWell, you:
- Receive support from our administrative team while maintaining independence as a contractor
- Collaborate with mental health treatment facilities and school district staff to support student patients throughout the continuum of care
LearnWell Independent Clinicians:
- Are mental health experts. You have the flexibility and autonomy to create your own schedule and provide the necessary care for your patients.
- Focus on specific patient profiles including: depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders
- Receive support for scheduling patients, submitting and resolving insurance claims, and all patient billing
- Are provided with a compliant telehealth platform
- Licensed by a State Board to provide counseling (e.g., LMSW, LCSW, LCSWR, LMHC, or similar credentials)
- Additional certifications are preferred but not required (e.g. CCTS, EMDR, CBT)
- Bilingual skills are preferred, but not required
- Previous experience providing treatment services to children, adolescents, and families
- Strong comprehensive problem-solving skills
- Excellent engagement and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Note: Clinicians are independent providers (1099 contractors) supported by Comprehensive Counseling LCSWs, an affiliate company of LearnWell.