LearnWell Counseling is a trusted quality mental health care provider for patients of all ages. We expanding our services to provide teletherapy appointments in Colorado, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York.
Clinicians who work with LearnWell are multilingual and multicultural, offering counseling services using a variety of therapeutic approaches. Treatment is available in nine different languages including: Spanish, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, German, Creole, French, Farsi and English.
For your convenience, virtual appointments are available via browser or mobile device 7 days a week, including same day appointments.
Common Treatment Areas:
- A common and serious mood disorder that can affect the mind and body. Some of the many possible symptoms of depression include sadness, decreased energy, and a lack of interest in activities.
- Anxiety disorders can cause wide ranging mental and physical symptoms including excessive worry, apprehension, and tension. Clinicians can employ numerous methods to treat anxiety, including but not limited to cognitive behavioral techniques (CBT).
- Stress can affect people of all ages. It can be brief or chronic in nature and is a source of suffering for many patients.
Our Practice Provides:
Child & Adolescent Therapy
- Licensed therapists are able to use a variety of approaches to help young people who may be experiencing difficulties with their emotions or their behavior at home and/or school.
- Talk therapy with a mental health professional can address many issues including depression, anxiety, relationship issues, professional issues, chronic mental health issues, etc. Appointments are usually once a week for about 45 minutes.
Couple & Family Therapy
- Trained clinicians can often assist family members improve communication and resolve problems within the family system.
Many of the clinicians have advanced training in treatment modalities such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectal Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Mindfulness.
We accept most insurance plans. Pre-authorizations and doctor’s referrals are not necessary.
Please see below the list of insurance plans we accept in New York:
1199, AARP, Aetna, BC/BS Empire, Beacon, Cigna, Empire Healthplus, Fidelis, GHI, HealthFirst, Medicare, Out of Network Plans, Out of pocket, Oxford, UBH, UHC, Wellcare.
We are now seeing patients in Colorado, Massachusetts and New Jersey who would prefer to pay out of pocket or are seeking out of network services.